Think of yourself on your perfect day off: you probably picture yourself strolling through the roads, looking up at the beautiful environment or the architecture everywhere around you. However, Interstate Bridge is one thing you have been looking forward to in particular. Right now is the time to mark it finished.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Interstate Bridge?
Hotels near Interstate Bridge
At Interstate Bridge you'll briefly glimpse what life was like in the days of yore.
To visit, take a trip to Vancouver, located just 95 miles from the state capital of Olympia.
Stay within 2 miles of Interstate Bridge, with 10 accommodation options to consider. Consider the Residence Inn Marriott Portland North Harbour, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland and the Courtyard by Marriott Portland North Harbour. They're located 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Without eating into your savings, you'll get the chance to unpack and have a rest at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland-Jantzen Beach is a reliable option, situated 0.9 miles away. Another option is the Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland North Harbour, which is just 1 mile away.
This area also offers a selection of impressive upmarket hotel options. The Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach and the Hilton Vancouver Washington are within arm's reach at modest distances of just 0.7 miles for the former and 0.3 miles for the latter.
The area near Interstate Bridge offers some options for inquisitive foodies. Coffee addicts will savor the variety of roasts and finger treats at Starbucks (304 West 8th Street, Vancouver). That said, if you're after something a bit more filling, take a brisk walk to Joe's Crab Shack (101 Columbia Way, Vancouver).
You don't have to travel very far from Interstate Bridge to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Step back and stare at the modern lines of Vancouver Land Bridge.
- Score a deal at Vancouver Farmers Market and enjoy the atmosphere of this busy market.
- Take a casual walk through the paths of Esther Short Park. Spend time under the open sky and take in the fresh air.
- General Oliver Otis Howard House allows your inner historian the opportunity to view a property of great historic significance.
- If you appreciate historic landmarks, you should take a walk through the halls of George C. Marshall House. You'll love the workmanship of this old house.
It's 0.8 miles from Interstate Bridge to the closest rail transport station, Vancouver Station.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Vancouver delivers everything you want, so you are sure to have locations near Interstate Bridge that you'll fall in love with. Get researching: Vancouver experienced more than a few travelers in the last twelve months. Once reservation time arrives, rest assured: multiple visitors would suggest their Vancouver hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? All the pointers and recommendations you need we have just a few clicks away.
- The guest service at hotels close to Interstate Bridge will be grand, which can only enrich your journey to this marvelous monument.
- "Clean, neat, and quick to greet you" is how Vancouver hotels will be waiting.
- We offer comfortable accommodations for all kinds, from big families to singles.
Vancouver rooms got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right next door thanks to our diverse selection of hotels near Interstate Bridge.
Interesting Vancouver Facts and Figures
With Interstate Bridge done, you'll still have lots to see and do in Vancouver.
- Get educated about the area's life story, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your day right.
- Vancouver also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its ample action.
- Vancouver is now beginning to become more popular after having been kept secret.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and greet some new scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Vancouver, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Interstate Bridge from Expedia. Book today!