Visiting Întorsura Buzăului
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Întorsura Buzăului has to offer. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Întorsura Buzăului
Places to visit in the larger region include Covasna Park, Tigaile Mari Mountain, and Flori de Mina Museum. In the area, you'll also find Cheia Monastery and Csango Ethnographic Museum.
As you plan for your vacation to Întorsura Buzăului, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 31 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Nitu is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Întorsura Buzăului. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Întorsura Buzăului can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Kronwell Brasov Hotel is 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from the center of Întorsura Buzăului. This 4-star hotel in Brasov features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Golden Time Hotel is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from central Întorsura Buzăului. This 4-star hotel in Brasov features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Întorsura Buzăului
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 25.24 inches of rain falls on Întorsura Buzăului each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F