Book your room at Macdonald Pittodrie House
Get an overview of this hotelEdwardian hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Inverurie, this hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Bennachie Centre and within 9 mi (15 km) of Easter Aquhorthies Stone Circle and Archaeolink Prehistory Park. Castle Fraser and Inverurie Golf Club are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 27 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. TVs, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Macdonald Pittodrie HouseChapel of Garioch Inverurie Scotland AB51 5HS
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Edwardian hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Pittodrie House is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Mither Tap Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Snug Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Drawing Room Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
uests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed (subject to availability). Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Macdonald Pittodrie House
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel Inverurie
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Inverurie
- Pittodrie House
- Macdonald Pittodrie Hotel
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Inverurie, Scotland
- Macdonald Pittodrie Inverurie
- Pittodrie House Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).