What's that smell:
Posted Jul 8, 2014
Then hotel looked good from the outside, however, upon entering the lobby there was a very overpowering odor.
Someone was cooking! The odors immediately caused my allergies to start reacting -- eyes watering, breathing began to get difficullt. Registgration was quick and we reentered an outside door closer to our room. Upon entering the ordor was very noticible but the room did not have this cooking odor in it and my allergies began to subside. Room was very small and not some place you would like to spend very much time in. ``