Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Iquitos lodge in Punchana with free breakfast
Located in Punchana, this lodge is within 9 mi (15 km) of Monkey Island, Isla Timicurillo, and Mazan Port. Indiana Port and Indiana Town Plaza are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are available at this lodge. Buffet breakfast is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, and a picnic area are onsite.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer room service and free bottled water. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge
The lodge offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception.
This Iquitos lodge also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle are complimentary for guests.
Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free airport transportation
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM. Every day, the lodge hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 2:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge Iquitos
- Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge
- Amazonas Sinchicuy Iquitos
- Amazonas Sinchicuy
- Amazonas Sinchicuy Hotel Iquitos
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.