Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
If you're looking for the best quality for the cheapest price.. come stay here. The room had everything I needed, the pool and hot tub were fantastic and the staff was friendly 24/7. Last month I stayed at the Econo Lodge in iron mountain for the same price as Days inn and that place is TERRIBLE. ...
We had a family reunion there and it was so easy to get together in the main room with comfortable chairs and sofas. The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of food and easy to prepare with plenty of tables and chairs. I would definitely recommend Norway Inn.
We found upon arrival that the hotel does not provide breakfast even though their website through Expedia said they did. Having the hotel provide breakfast for us is important because we are able to get back on the road with less delay than going to a restaurant. After some discussion the staff gave ...
Clean basic rooms. The staff were very nice. I had forgotten a charger for my phone and they provided one for me. Very accommodating. The only issue I saw was the soap dispenser in the tub/shower was empty, but they did have shampoo packs on the vanity and hand soap. They also had plenty of towels ...
Staff very friendly and free breakfast very good. Would stay there again but would bring my own pillows. Ran out of pillows so we had to roll up blankets.
Great hotel stay, very relaxing, close to everything you need.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Iron Mountain hotel! Choosing the perfect room during your Upper Peninsula adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Iron Mountain. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Iron Mountain accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Upper Peninsula is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Iron Mountain has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Upper Peninsula has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Iron Mountain is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?