Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Situated on the waterfront, this spa hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Poseidon Thermal Gardens and within 6 mi (10 km) of Giardini la Mortella and Negombo Thermal Park. Castiglione Thermal Park is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a beach bar are onsite.
All 72 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and LED TVs with digital channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa features an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Forio d'Ischia hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Tennis lessons on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Gala Dinner on 14 08 per adult: EUR 55.00
- Gala Dinner on 14 08 per child: EUR 30.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 35 (one-way), (from 2 to 9 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort
- Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort Forio d'Ischia
- Paradiso Terme Forio d'Ischia
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.