Get an overview of this hotel4-star suburban hotel near Palais des Congres Alpexpo
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Summum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Palais des Congres Alpexpo. Musee Geo Charles and Musee de la Viscose are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Hotel Restaurant Dauphitel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Hotel Restaurant Dauphitel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LE TROLLE - This restaurant overlooks the pool and garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 11.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 11.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 11.00 per night
- Best Western Dauphitel
- Best Western Dauphitel Echirolles
- Best Western Echirolles
- Best Western Hôtel Dauphitel
- Best Western Hôtel Dauphitel Echirolles
- Dauphitel Best Western
- Echirolles Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Restaurant Dauphitel Echirolles
- Best Western Hotel Restaurant Dauphitel
- Best Western Restaurant Dauphitel Echirolles
- Best Western Restaurant Dauphitel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.