Get an overview of this hotel3-star Grenoble residence in Grenoble City Centre, walk to Place Paul Mistral
Popular property highlights
Located in Grenoble City Centre, this residence is within a 10-minute walk of Place Paul Mistral and Museum of Resistance and Deportation. Museum of Grenoble and Dauphinois Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 108 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find private yards, free newspapers, and hair dryers. Limited housekeeping is available.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Citadines City Centre Grenoble
Citadines City Centre Grenoble features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Grenoble residence also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 20-40 per day, varies per unit size
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Citadines City Centre Grenoble
- Citadines House Grenoble City Centre
- Citadines Hotel Grenoble
- Grenoble Citadines Hotel
- Citadines City Centre Grenoble House
We should mention
Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.