Book your room at Citadines City Centre Grenoble
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly residence, walk to Place Paul Mistral
This family-friendly Grenoble residence is located in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Place Paul Mistral and Museum of Resistance and Deportation. Museum of Grenoble and Dauphinois Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 108 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find private yards, free newspapers, and hair dryers. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines City Centre Grenoble features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly residence also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Year Built 1993
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee