Visiting Isla Espiritu Santo
Those traveling to Isla Espiritu Santo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Espiritu Santo
Places to visit in the larger region include El Tecolote Beach, Balandra Beach, and Pichilingue Beach. In the area, you'll also find Tesoro Beach and Playa El Coromuel.
As you plan your trip to Isla Espiritu Santo, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 56 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Concha Beach Resort is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from central Isla Espiritu Santo. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in La Paz can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- One La Paz Hotel is located 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the heart of Isla Espiritu Santo. This 3-star hotel in La Paz features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hyatt Place La Paz is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the center of Isla Espiritu Santo. This 3.5-star hotel in La Paz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Isla Espiritu Santo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Isla Espiritu Santo is 7.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F