Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Isla Holbox with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated in Isla Holbox, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Main Square and Holbox Church. Punta Mosquito Beach and Passion Island are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A snack bar/deli, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services are available at this hostel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 11 rooms provide free WiFi, private yards, and rainfall showerheads. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, ceiling fans, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping
The hostel offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Isla Holbox hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services can be provided. Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property.
Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 11 AM. An additional continental breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
La Talavera - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 200 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Resort fee
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 200 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping
- Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Isla Holbox
- Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Isla Holbox
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.