- Galata Tower
- 8 min walk
- Istiklal Avenue
- 10 min walk
- Taksim Square
- 16 min walk
- Istanbul (IST)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Waw Hotel Galataport is located in Istanbul's Istanbul City Center neighborhood. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Istiklal Avenue. Isfanbul Theme Park and Miniaturk are also worth visiting.
- Galata Tower - 8 min walk
- Istiklal Avenue - 10 min walk
- Taksim Square - 16 min walk
- Galata Bridge - 16 min walk
- Eminonu Square - 19 min walk
- Tophane Station - 1 min walk
- YeniKapi Station - 12 min drive
- Istanbul (IST) - 40 min drive
About this property
Waw Hotel Galataport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waw Hotel Galataport
- Waw Hotel
- Waw Galataport
- Waw Hotel Galataport Hotel
- Waw Hotel Galataport Istanbul
- Waw Hotel Galataport Hotel Istanbul
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Brilliant hotel in a great location
We went to Istanbul for five days and stayed at the WAW Hotel. Upon check in our room was upgraded which was massively appreciated. The room was exceptionally spacious with a little kitchen sink, kettle, fridge and microwave. The bathroom had a nice walk in shower and the water pressure, which I find when holidaying can be poor, was very good. The hotel manager was super helpful as were all the staff. Breakfast was included in our stay which included hot foods as well as pastries and cereals. The location of the hotel was brilliant. 2 minute walk to the tram which takes you in to Sultanahmet for all the sights and grand bazaar only taking 10 minutes on the tram. From the hotel you can walk up to Takism Square and visit the shopping high street. The hotel was surrounded by restaurants serving amazing food and very reasonably priced. We would definitely stay here again.