Horizont Hotel, Pula
Posted Jun 15, 2015 on Hotels
Although the accommodation could do with an update, this hotel was a bargain. I would say it is more tailored for older people or families as it was a more relaxed holiday, and definitely not for those looking for a party holiday. We went on day trips to Rovinj, Porec and the Brijuni islands, all of which we would recommend.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The swimming pool area is lovely (although you do have to pay to use the sun loungers)
- The restaurants within the resort had decent food, and were good value.
- The apartment was quite run down, with very uncomfortable beds, although it was very clean.
- There are no restaurants in the surrounding area (excluding those within the resort), and Pula town centre is not within walking distance, so if you do not have a car you are reliant on the local bus service which stops at 10.30pm. If we were to visit again, we would rent a car.