Get an overview of this hotelZihuatanejo hotel in Colonia La Madera, near La Ropa Beach
Popular property highlights
Located in Colonia La Madera, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of La Madera Beach and La Ropa Beach. Kioto Plaza and Zihuatanejo Bay are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a business center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in.
All 30 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and balconies. Other amenities that guests will find include sitting areas and TVs.
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
Hotel Zihua Caracol
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hotel Zihua Caracol has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Terraza Burgados Grill - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 88.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 50.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1200
- Resort fee: MXN 100 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Late check-out fee: MXN 250
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Zihua Caracol
- Zihua Caracol
We should mention
Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.