Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star adults-only hotel near La Ropa Beach
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of La Madera Beach and La Ropa Beach. Kioto Plaza and Zihuatanejo Bay are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, massage/treatment rooms, and conference space.
All 25 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Free minibar items, balconies or patios, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
La Casa Que Canta - Adults only
La Casa Que Canta - Adults only features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1992
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and noon.
Mar y Cielo Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this seafood restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 28 per vehicle (one-way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- La Casa Que Canta - Adults only is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2016 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.