Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
when we arrived the first day, I noticed that they did not vacuum properly. They never cleaned the bathroom while we were there though they changed the towels and made the bed everyday. The sheet had stained and I asked them to change once. I am sure they would have cleaned if I had asked. Overall ...
What a delight this was! The owner and host, Julie, was friendly, accommodating and helpful. Our room was beautiful and it came with a hot tub and a back deck with a delightful view of the farm. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. The breakfast was absolutely delicious!
This was a great "home base" for our days of travel to Jackson, Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. Our cabin was perfect to come back to after a day of hiking, riding, sightseeing, etc. The restaurant, bar, laundry, store and gas station provide for most of our needs during our stay. ...
This hotel was exactly what I was expecting. Located just out of Jackson, it was easy to find and get to after a day sightseeing. Only drawbacks were the mattresses that were pretty old and lots of noise at night from other guests. My family occupied 2 rooms for 3 days and we would probably stay ...
This was a great place just outside of town. Great scenery all around. Easy access to town and nearby parks. Cabins were incredible. Felt cozy and a little like a tiny home. Was relaxing and miss it already. There is no ac but with cabins underneath shade and able to open windows throughout cabin ...
No frills for the money but you're paying for the experience of staying in the Teton National Park and being close to Yellowstone. Awesome and friendly staff!
This was the cheapest option available for a last minute trip to Jackson Hole. As you know Jackson Hole is a very expensive town, and even the Motel 6 was $225 per night. Hotel rooms were small and not much in terms of amenities.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Jackson Hole hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Northwest Wyoming getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jackson Hole. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Jackson Hole hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Northwest Wyoming is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Jackson Hole has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwest Wyoming has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Jackson Hole is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 7% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?