Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We only stayed one night but the location was good. Wish we had stayed in a cabin as it would have been more ADA friendly. Nice place though with a lot of extra comforts added to the room that are not usually in a standard room.
mountain lodge close to Grand Teton National Park comfortable. only wish there would have been a frig in the room. Would definitely go back tho. Lovely staff members.
It was spendy for the size and location of the hotel but it was tourist season after all ( it was quiet but you had to drive to downtown). Know that you have to pay for internet!!! Room is small but has been updated. It was a clean space. Some confusion on our reservation so room didn't get straightened ...
The hotel is a few minutes away from the downtown area. The cabins are comfortable a bit tight but overall comfortable... don't take two showers in one day or will risk to be take a cold one !! And it gets cold there :)
The Hotel was in good shape the had done some recent remodeling, people who worked there were nice. Downside is that it is a mile walk to downtown area. Nice view of elk refuge, would like it if they had picnic table or benches in green area in front of hotel.
We found this hotel by mistake!! thats right..was searching for a place to stay close to Yellow stone and the Jackson Hole Airport. We must add that we were pleasantly surprised, there is wifi, a bit spotty at times, but ok. No TV which was great. we loved the breakfast options offered at the grill.( ...
This was a great place just outside of town. Great scenery all around. Easy access to town and nearby parks. Cabins were incredible. Felt cozy and a little like a tiny home. Was relaxing and miss it already. There is no ac but with cabins underneath shade and able to open windows throughout cabin ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Jackson Hole hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Northwest Wyoming getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jackson Hole. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Jackson Hole hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Northwest Wyoming is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Jackson Hole has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwest Wyoming has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Jackson Hole is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 7% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?