Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski getaway near Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Jackson hotel is in the city center, within a 10-minute walk of Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum and Jackson Town Square, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Snow King Resort and National Elk Refuge are also within 2 mi (3 km).
The slopes await you at The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages, which features a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
All 27 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters.
- Notably quiet location
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages
Renovations & Closures
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a 24-hour fitness center and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with the hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge). The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages is a smoke-free property.
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 26
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 275
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 1
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 9 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- alpine house Lodge & Cottages Jackson
- Alpine House Lodge Cottages Jackson
- Alpine House Lodge Cottages
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY
- alpine house Cottages
- alpine house Cottages Jackson
- alpine house Lodge & Cottages
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.