Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We were just there for the night, but the staff was pleasant and the room was clean and comfy. Plenty of space. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it.
Hotel was nice except for the trains that run at all hours even through the night. You should be told this when booking a room. Otherwise staff was very nice, rooms were clean and beds comfortable.
It is apparent that this motel is a family run operation. That being said, it is run very well. The lobby is small but taken care of. The room was relatively clean. It was obvious that the rooms have been partially renovated (beds, televisions, etc.) but other parts were still original (bathrooms, ...
Older motel with very nice staff. Bedding was very good, flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Only complaint would be the bathroom could use some heavy duty cleaning. Great location if you are in the area to check out Shiloh Military Park, which was spectacular!
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Jackson accommodation! Finding the perfect home away from home during your Western Tennessee escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jackson. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Jackson accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your R&R.
- Western Tennessee is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Jackson has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Western Tennessee has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Jackson is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?