When you imagine a new city, you perhaps picture yourself wandering through the lanes, gazing up at the exquisite settings or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been counting on most of all: Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens. The time has finally arrived to get there.
Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens Accommodation
Hotels near Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens
Rejuvenate your spirit with a journey to nature at Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens.
Found in the well-known city of Jacksonville, it attracts travelers from all over the world.
If you're looking to stay somewhere close by, you will be able to find 5 accommodation options within 2 miles of Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens. One of the most well-known choices is the Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, just 0.4 miles away. Two more options are the Candlewood Suites Jacksonville East Merril Road, 0.9 miles away, and the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, only 0.3 miles away.
Travelers well-acquainted with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-savvy,' will be happy to learn that there are some economical hotels in the vicinity. You won't have far to travel to reach the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Jacksonville East. As luck would have it, it's just 1 mile away. The WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-295 East is another option that can be found about 1 mile away.
Treat yourself and book your room in one of the luxury hotels that are close by. Vacationers who stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville/St. Johns Center or the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Beach Blvd / Mayo Clinic will encounter the best in amenities and comfort.
Before you check out Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens, grab a strong coffee at Kangaroo Express (1209 Monument Road, Jacksonville). Ruby Tuesday (1022 Hospitality Lane, Jacksonville) is easy to get to and it serves delightful dinners for the area's locals as well as visitors from all walks of life.
Looking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens to do in the area:
- Expressway Mall Shopping Center is among the best malls in the area and the perfect place to carry out some retail therapy.
- Grab your most comfortable shoes and learn how the local community has worked to protect its valuable properties at Tree Hill Nature Center.
- You won't mind giving your wallet a workout at Monument Pointe Shopping Center, one of the region's finest places to spoil yourself.
- Have some time off from sightseeing, break a sweat and enjoy the sounds of nature at Theodore Roosevelt Area.
- If you wander around you will stumble on a few thought-provoking monuments, including Ribault Monument.
Expedia's registry of Jacksonville places to stay furnishes all you require, so you're certain to get choices near Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens you'll adore. Jacksonville welcomed more than a few tourists last year, so start hunting. You'll rest easy once reservation time hits, too: sightseers of all manner would propose their Jacksonville hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the recommendations you're searching for.
- And we offer spaces that are comfortable for all groups, from family reunions to travelers on their own.
- "Neat, orderly, and quick to show you in" is how Jacksonville hotels will be waiting.
- The guest service at lodging around Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens will be grand, which is fitting for such a stunning feature.
Jacksonville getaways received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. With our vast list of hotels near Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens, you can stay right next door.
Jacksonville Intriguing Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens off your timetable, you'll still have more to do in Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville is starting to be recognized after having been hidden away.
- Eat a nice supper of the local cooking and find an adorable gallery to browse for fashion items.
- Take a day to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also notice Jacksonville is on the ball when it comes to personalized service.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in more than a few amazing photo ops. You'll never regret planning an escape to Jacksonville, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens. Book today!