Nice condo on the beach
Posted Jan 4, 2017
There was no housekeeping services. We all had one set of towels that we had to wash each day. For the price, I'm accustomed to clean towels, cleaning service daily. We had empty our own trash. The worse part - the dryer was not properly vented. The heat and dust came into the condo. I explained to management that this was a FIRE HAZARD; but, they weren't the least bit concerned. It would be interesting to know if the inspectors are aware of this hazard!!!