Book your room at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel close to The Landing, entertainment and stadium
The heart of Jacksonville
This downtown riverfront hotel is in the city's business and retail district next to Jacksonville shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
An outdoor pool, and fitness center are available at this hotel; other amenities include a gift shop, restaurants, lounge, and sports bar.
All guestrooms offer Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, cable TV with premium channels and pay movies, refrigerators, and in-room safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville225 E Coastline Dr Jacksonville FL 32202
On the picturesque St. John's River in downtown Jacksonville, this business hotel is next to Jacksonville Landing, 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from Everbank Stadium, 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from Veterans Memorial Arena, and 20 miles (32 kilometers) from the beach. Guests can take advantage of more than 70 top-notch golf courses, exciting sports and outdoor activities, concerts and more during their Jacksonville hotel stay.
The Hyatt Regency Jacksonville has 110,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including 30 meeting rooms and a 28,000 square-foot ballroom. A business center with computer workstations and free WiFi are also available. Other amenities include a rooftop splash pool and hot tub.
The Florida hotel's 24-hour fitness center offers 8 treadmills, 2 elliptical machines, and 3 stationary bikes. A gift shop, sports bar, lounge, and restaurant are also on site. Complimentary weekday morning and evening shuttle service is provided within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) of the hotel. Valet and self-parking are available (surcharges apply). An e-concierge service is available for guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 110000
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 951
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Trellises Restaurant - Overlooking the St. Johns River, this casual restaurant offers a la carte dining, along with a sumptuous buffet breakfast served daily. The menu features creative seafood and regional specialties.
JAXX Sports Bar - Guests can enjoy appetizers, daily drink specials, or select regional specialties from the full menu. Five plasma TVs show sporting events. Open from 5 PM to 1:30 AM.
Currents Lounge - Guests can stop by for Starbucks coffee in the morning, dine from the full menu or have cocktails and a light bite in the afternoon, and relax with specialty drinks and desserts in the evening. Four plasma TVs and complimentary wireless Internet access are available. Open from 6 AM to midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
The Jacksonville hotel has a rooftop outdoor splash pool with a sundeck, hot tub, and lounge chairs. A fitness center overlooks the St. John's River and includes stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights, a weight machine, towels, water, and a TV.
The Atlantic Ocean and Jacksonville's white-sand beaches are within 20 miles of the hotel. Golfing at the world-famous Sawgrass Oceanside Course is 22 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Hyatt Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Hyatt
- Jacksonville Hyatt Regency
- Jacksonville Regency
- Regency Hyatt
- Regency Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.