Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelOn the river, close to shops and restaurants
Popular property highlights
The Lexington Hotel & Conference Center – Jacksonville Riverwalk is located across from Jacksonville Landing, on the south bank of the river, 1 mile from Everbank Field and downtown, and 2 miles from the Convention Center.
Guests have access to wireless Internet access in the lobby and business center. The Riverwalk behind the hotel is great for strolling and jogging.
Premium beds, cable
The 323 air-conditioned guestrooms at the Jacksonville hotel have premium bedding and provide contemporary furnishings, desks, chairs, and 42-inch TVs with premium cable channels.
- Central location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
- Select guestrooms
The 17-acre Lexington Hotel & Conference Center – Jacksonville Riverwalk on the southern bank of the St. John's River, in the shadow of I-95, is within one mile of downtown Jacksonville and the Landing, two miles from the Convention Center, and near shopping.
Stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, and universal free weights are available in the 24-hour fitness room. An outdoor swimming pool is also on site. This property features a conference center and 23 meeting rooms.
St. John's Café, the Florida hotel's restaurant, serves a daily breakfast buffet and lunch. Current's lobby lounge serves refreshing cocktails and offers a light dinner menu. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 323
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
St. John's Café - Casual dining featuring a breakfast buffet daily and a full lunch menu.
Currents - Lobby lounge great for networking, shooting a game of pool, or watching a favorite sporting event. Light dinner menu available. Open late afternoon to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lexington Hotel & Conference Center – Jacksonville Riverwalk wraps around an outdoor courtyard with sundeck and 35 x 15-foot splash pool. Guests have access to a fitness room with four stationary bikes, two stair machines, universal free weights, and two treadmills.
The adjacent Riverwalk promenade is popular with joggers and strollers. Jacksonville beach is within 18 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Florida hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 - 250.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk Hotel
- Jacksonville Wyndham Riverwalk
- Riverwalk Jacksonville
- Wyndham Jacksonville
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Wyndham Riverwalk
- Wyndham Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Wyndham Riverwalk Jacksonville
- Lexington Hotel Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Lexington Hotel Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Lexington Hotel Riverwalk
- Lexington Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Lexington Riverwalk
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.