Book your room at Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Jacksonville near Times-Union Center and Jacksonville Landing
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is downtown, in the cultural and business districts. The hotel is opposite the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, one block from river-front Jacksonville Landing shops, and four blocks from the convention center.
Stay and play
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace, with stunning views of the St. John's River. The hotel also offers 14,000 square feet of event space.
All 354 guestrooms at Omni Jacksonville Hotel include pillowtop mattresses, bathrobes, minibars, Keurig® coffeemakers, complimentary premium channels, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Omni Jacksonville Hotel welcomes leisure and business travelers with luxurious accommodations, 15 break-out meeting rooms, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a ballroom that holds 700 guests. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of the hotel.
Leisure options include a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. A lobby bistro serves regional cuisine, and an adjacent lounge offers daily drink specials. Parking is available for a fee.
This property welcomes dogs for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Juliette's Bistro - this lively lobby bistro, renovated in 2014, specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Favorites include fresh seafood, salads, and pastas.
J Bar - hand-crafted cocktails, local brewed beer, and an extensive wine list. Open late.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the fourth-floor terrace, the outdoor splash pool provides views of the Jacksonville skyline. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center includes stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
The 18-hole courses at the Golf Club of Jacksonville and Pine Lakes Golf Club are both within 17 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay