Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Jacksonville near Times-Union Center and Jacksonville Landing
Popular property highlights
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is downtown, in the cultural and business districts. The hotel is opposite the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, one block from river-front Jacksonville Landing shops, and four blocks from the convention center.
Stay and play
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace, with stunning views of the St. John's River. The hotel also offers 14,000 square feet of event space.
All 354 guestrooms at Omni Jacksonville Hotel include pillowtop mattresses, bathrobes, minibars, Keurig® coffeemakers, complimentary premium channels, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Onsite bar and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Omni Jacksonville Hotel welcomes leisure and business travelers with luxurious accommodations, 15 break-out meeting rooms, and a ballroom that holds 700 guests. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of the hotel.
Leisure options include a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. A lobby bistro serves regional cuisine, and an adjacent lounge offers daily drink specials. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Parking is available for a fee.
This property welcomes dogs for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1987
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Juliette's Bistro - this lively lobby bistro, renovated in 2014, specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Favorites include fresh seafood, salads, and pastas.
J Bar - hand-crafted cocktails, local brewed beer, and an extensive wine list. Open late.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the fourth-floor terrace, the outdoor splash pool provides views of the Jacksonville skyline. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center includes stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
The 18-hole courses at the Golf Club of Jacksonville and Pine Lakes Golf Club are both within 17 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Omni Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Omni
- Jacksonville Omni Hotel
- Omni Hotel Jacksonville
- Omni Jacksonville
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.