Don't stay at this Sheraton!
Posted Jan 3, 2017
Check in went normally, except no offer to help my way to the room with one smaller carry-on type bag and a larger on-rollers checked-type bag. Room seemed clean, bathroom not so much though. Shower floor was soap-film covered and the rest was also unappealing. After my shower I was not thrilled to find out that ALL of the towels were worn-out totally, not soft at all, and scratchy as could be. It was over Christmas, so the staffing was short and explains some of the room problems. In my entire stay there my room was never vacuumed, ever. I had dropped a soda and sopped it up as best I could with a hand towel. She said something about getting a fan to dry it, but finished and left after positioning the chair on rollers above the wet spot and never returned with a fan. They did graciously provide a roll-away bed for the night my two grandchildren stayed with me overnight, free of charge.
The restaurant was horrible and the recommended steak I tried was 50% fat and grizzle.
Their indoor pool facility was large, clean, water was crystal clear and deep enough for a range of children's ages. The problem there was that the pool wasn't HEATED! This makes no sense to me because they were already paying for the extra infrared lights to overheat the massive space, already paying for the expensive chemicals and the circulating pumps to infiltrate them into the water. The entire week I was there I saw only one other man and child use the facility and only lasted 10 minutes.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jan 10, 2017 by Brad Whitaker, Hotel Management
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the issues with your stay as we are going through our renovation.
The pool repair from our renovation is complete, and we are close to the finalization of our renovation. We hope you chose to stay with us again and see the difference.