Comfortable hotel in safe area.
Posted Apr 2, 2017
- Service was always fantastic, everyone was extremely pleasant and accommodating.
- Grounds & pool were beautiful and well-kept.
- We loved the terrace we had off our room, it was lovely to have a drink there in the evening and hear the sound of the waves.
- We had our breakfast included with the package, which was great - a number of hot and cold breakfast items. Our favorite was the fresh fruit - always copious amounts of kiwi, cantaloupe, mango, papaya, etc. So incredibly delicious. The coffee was aways fresh and tasty. A little pricey if not included (~$28USD pp), but we were glad that it was.
- Bathroom was spacious and clean.
- Proximity to Herradura beach and Los Suenos Marina was nice - about 10-15min walk to each with multiple dining options.
- Nice & quiet at night - we were never woken up by footsteps, loud music, or people.
- We had requested a king sized bed through Expedia and found there were none available when we checked in - we were stuck with 2 doubles for our trip, which was not ideal.
- Poolside they had a speaker that started with loud music mid-morning until sundown. We found this irritating as it was difficult to escape and find a quiet beach chair. We were happy our room was as far as possible from the music.
- I guess this is to be expected at a Marriott, but everything at the resort was extremely expensive and everything beyond the basics had a charged associates with it (for ex, a float for the pool was $10)