Think of yourself walking around the roads during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite environment wherever you look. But there is one draw you have been prepared for in particular: Jagiellonian University. Right now is finally the time to check it off your bucket list.
Jagiellonian University Hotels
Hotels near Jagiellonian University
At Jagiellonian University you'll briefly glimpse what life was like in the days of yore.
You'll find it in Krakow, an exciting city that is certainly worth exploring.
If you're eager to find a hotel within walking distance of Jagiellonian University, there are 149 located within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Bonerowski Palace, Hotel Copernicus and Hotel Stary are some of the popular ones.
Whether you're traveling solo or with the family, you may prefer to book your accommodation at one of the several budget hotels in the immediate area. The Hotel Wentzl, 0.2 miles away, or the Grand Hotel, at a distance of 0.2 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something more extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Make sure you consider the Hotel Senacki, which is only 0.3 miles away. A second option is the Hotel Gródek, 0.4 miles away.
Make time to indulge in the full-bodied coffee and delectable treats available at Kino Kijów.Centrum, aspot conveniently close to Jagiellonian University. You might also want to rejuvenate with a hearty evening meal at Hotel Polski. You'll be delighted to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. You will want to get the party started at Novotel Krakow Centrum, one of the area's bustling bars.
Jagiellonian University isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Watch as the scholars and instructors walk around the grounds of Collegium Maius. Now imagine the similarities and differences between the classes that are available today, compared to decades ago.
- Among the best ways to find out more about a destination and its culture is to spend some time at a local place of prayer. You’ll find one of the most interesting at Church of St Anne.
- Get a dose of history and stroll through Main Market Square, a popular local spot to unwind and watch the world pass by.
- Having long been a well-known landmark in the region, Town Hall Tower has become a well-known venue to visit for architecture buffs and regular visitors alike.
- National Old Theatre is a superb venue to watch a local theater performance.
The rail station, Kraków Główny, can be found 0.7 miles away from Jagiellonian University, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Our Old Town rooms have everything you need, so you can be sure to have accommodation near Jagiellonian University you'll fall in love with. Start going Old Town saw quite a few travelers in the past year. When it's time to reserve your room, you can rest easy: newcomers of all types would endorse their Old Town hotel to their family members. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the information you could want.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the staff at accommodation near Jagiellonian University exceed all expectations.
- Rooms in Old Town lodging will be fresh, orderly, and prepared to welcome you.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we've got spaces that are soothing for everyone.
Rooms in Old Town got extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's wide inventory of hotels near Jagiellonian University, we see your prized site in your future.
Old Town Facts
There are still more things to see and do in Old Town when you've accomplished Jagiellonian University.
- Old Town is now starting to become more fashionable after having been hidden away.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then head out on the town to top off the adventure with a bang.
- Prepare to find Old Town also knows a thing or two about specialized treatment after some hours spent on its a full plate of excursions.
Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in some new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Old Town, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Jagiellonian University from Expedia. Reserve now!