- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sansar Chandra Road
- 14 min walk
- M.I. Road
- 14 min walk
- Ajmer Road
- 16 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Jaipur, Hotel Golden Manor is in the city center and near a train station. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit M.I. Road and Johri Bazaar. ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park are also worth visiting.
- Sansar Chandra Road - 14 min walk
- M.I. Road - 14 min walk
- Ajmer Road - 16 min walk
- Birla Auditorium - 4 min drive
- Nahargarh Fort - 23 min drive
- Jaipur Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 14 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 31 min drive
- Marwar – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Devonshire Terrace – Serves dinner.
About this property
Hotel Golden Manor
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 800.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 999.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 300 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 800.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Golden Manor Jaipur
- Hamston Park Hotel Jaipur
- Golden Manor Jaipur
- Hamston Park Hotel
- Hamston Park Jaipur
- Hamston Park
- The Hamston Park
- Hotel Golden Manor Hotel
- Hotel Golden Manor Jaipur
- Hotel Golden Manor Hotel Jaipur
Frequently asked questions
This hotel was terrible. Don't trust any photos or reviews. First, they didn't recognize my stay even though I correctly booked and I had to wait for long at the reception but nobody apologized. Room was old and dirty. Wifi was very slow and automatically disconnected and refreshed password every one hour. Hence I had to call many times to ask for new password. Nobody told this weird specification until I ask few times. Breakfast was included but it was also bad, limited food. Although my room had bus-tab but plug was missing so I couldn't use it (After many conversations for other issues, I was tired of talking with staff I gave up using it). Except reception staff, most staff were not good at English. I personally accept it but even worse, their attitude were quite overbearing and. If it was a cheap hotel, it's acceptable but this hotel charges relatively much higher price, considering average price range of Indian mid-level hotel. That's my frustration. I have stayed many Indian hotels so far, but definitely it doesn't worth paying. Overall experience was quite bad. I strongly recommend not to stay here.
Cons: Everything should be improved. Nothing to praise.