- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Suryagarh
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jaisalmer, Suryagarh is near a train station. Jaisalmer Fort and Kuldhara Abandoned Village Well are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sam Sand Dunes and Desert National Park.Visit our Jaisalmer travel guide
- Kuldhara Abandoned Village Well - 8 min drive
- Bhatia Market - 19 min drive
- Nathmalji-ki-Haveli - 22 min drive
- Bada Bagh - 22 min drive
- Jain Temples - 25 min drive
- Jaisalmer (JSA) - 55 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7670
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3835 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 11800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5900 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 14 November per adult: INR 5310
- Gala Dinner on 14 November per child: INR 2655 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities