Get an overview of this hotel3-star tentalow with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Sam, this tentalow is 0 mi (0 km) from Sam Sand Dunes and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Khaba Fort. Nathmalji-ki-Haveli and Patwon-ki-Haveli are also within 32 mi (52 km).
A restaurant, laundry facilities, and express check-in are available at this smoke-free tentalow. Free buffet breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 25 rooms offer patios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wind Desert CampKhaba Road, Village Kanoi, Sam Road Sam Rajasthan 345001
The tentalow offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Sam tentalow also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Wind Desert Camp is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 0
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 0
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Wind Desert Camp has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Wind Desert Camp
- Wind Desert Camp Sam
Book a stay in any room and rate category for travel October 1, 2016 - March 30, 2017 and receive the following benefits:
- Traditional welcome with Aarti and Tikka
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink
- 1 camel safari in the evening (2 persons per camel)
- Evening bonfire with cultural program and vegetarian snacks
- Buffet dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
- Buffet breakfast (fixed men)
- 2 bottles of mineral water on arrival