Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Jakarta from $28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best Jakarta Family Hotels
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 16, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Citadines Rasuna JakartaThe H Tower, Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav. 20, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $48 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.2/5Excellent! (164 reviews)
- FM7 Resort Hotel JakartaJl. Raya Perancis 67, Tangerang, Banten
The price is $42 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (996 reviews)
- Swiss-Belhotel Mangga BesarJl Kartini Raya 57, Jakarta, West JavaGet Rates3.9/5Good! (190 reviews)
- Marriott Executive Apartments MayflowerSudirman Plaza, Indofood Tower, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 76-78, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $57 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.4/5Wonderful! (188 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Jakarta
- Discovery AncolJl. Lodan Timur No. 7, Jakarta, JakartaGet Rates3.4/5Good! (46 reviews)
- Park Regis Arion KemangJl. Kemang Raya No. 7, 7, Jakarta, Special Capital Region of JakartaGet Rates3.4/5Good! (64 reviews)
- Aryaduta Lippo Village401 Boulevard Jend Sudirman, Lippo Village 1300, Tangerang, BantenGet Rates3.9/5Very Good! (156 reviews)
- Aryaduta Suites SemanggiJalan Garnisun Dalam No. 08, Karet Semanggi, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $50 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.8/5Good! (211 reviews)
- Ascott JakartaJalan Kebon Kacang Raya No 2, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $59 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.3/5Excellent! (347 reviews)
- Aston RasunaTower A - Lower Ground, Komplek, Apartemen Taman Rasuna, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $44 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 223.2/5 (111 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Aloft Jakarta Wahid HasyimJalan K.H. Wahid Hasyim no. 92, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta
The price is $36 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.2/5Excellent! (86 reviews)
- Amaris Hotel TendeanJalan Kapten P. Tendean No. 11, Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta, JakartaGet Rates3.6/5Good! (40 reviews)
- Aston Pluit Hotel & ResidenceJl. Pluit Selatan No.1, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $28 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233.8/5Good! (274 reviews)
- Bandara International Hotel managed by AccorHotelsBandara Soekarno-Hatta, Jl Tol Prof Dr Ir Sedyatmo Km2, Tangerang, Banten
The price is $62 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.7/5Good! (409 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Jakarta?
The culturally-rich destination of Jakarta is a great choice if you've been considering a vacation with the kids. The entertainment, island setting, and museums are just some of the things that make this a good destination for family vacations. Fly into Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), which is the closest airport, or Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), which is located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Jakarta, you might want to consider one of the 212 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Families on vacation have good things to say about these accommodations:
Ascott Kuningan Jakarta: Offers a children's pool, a restaurant, and in-room kitchens. Guests like the overall comfort and clean rooms at this 4.5-star aparthotel.
Fraser Residence Menteng Jakarta - Features a children's pool, a free kids' club, and a restaurant. The overall comfort and clean rooms make this 4-star aparthotel popular with guests.
Aryaduta Semanggi - Offers a children's pool, a restaurant, and free babysitting. Guests like the overall comfort and central location at this 5-star hotel.
ÉL Royale Hotel Jakarta, Kelapa Gading - Features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free childcare. The overall comfort and clean rooms make this 4-star hotel popular with guests.
Discovery Hotel & Convention Ancol - Offers a children's pool, a kids' club, and 2 restaurants. This hotel is rated 4 stars.
When Should We Visit Jakarta?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use this information to plan when to grab the kids and head to Jakarta.
- Hottest months: September, August, October, and June, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 73°F
- Driest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 2.66 inches
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average rainfall of 10.14 inches
What Should We See and Do in Jakarta?
While you are visiting Jakarta, you might want to round up the kiddos and make time to see interesting attractions such as SeaWorld Ancol, Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in the area's activities like National Monument and Jakarta Cathedral.Jakarta is also well-known for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
Getting Around Jakarta
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from BNI City Station, Jakarta Sudirman Station, or Jakarta Karet Station. Jakarta may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.