Top Hotels Near Jamestown and Newport Ferry in Newport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Jamestown and Newport Ferry
Top Hotels Close to Jamestown and Newport Ferry
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
Jamestown and Newport Ferry Hotel Guide
Spending some time at Jamestown and Newport Ferry is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
You will find it in Newport, a city that attracts travelers from all over the world.
If you don't have a bottomless supply of funds, you might like to book a room at one of the area's budget accommodation options. The Cleveland House and the Beech Tree Inn & Cottage are a few establishments you'll want to think about.
Look into staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. The Vanderbilt Grace and the Chanler at Cliff Walk are favored by travelers who have discerning tastes.
One of the greatest aspects of venturing here is that after you tour around Jamestown and Newport Ferry, the surrounding neighborhood still has other establishments to offer. Stop by East Ferry Market & Deli (47 Conanicus Avenue a, Jamestown) and spark up a conversation with other sightseers looking for their caffeine fix for the day. When the sun sets, relax with a bottle of wine at Simpatico Jamestown (13 Narragansett Avenue, Jamestown). This watering hole is also within walking distance.
Other Places to Visit near Jamestown and Newport FerryAfter checking out Jamestown and Newport Ferry, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Does your family enjoy interesting museum displays? Then make sure to check out Jamestown Fire Memorial Museum for a great day out.
- Bring a picnic and unwind for a few hours with the family at Fort Wetherill State Park.
- Voyage back in time and walk in the footsteps of those who fought at Fort Weatherill, one of the area's most well-known historic sites.
- Windmills date back to the 9th century. Jamestown Windmill is a great example of how wind is still used today with much success.
- Fort Getty Park is an awesome place for everyone in the family. Pack a picnic and watch the kids frolic along.