- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Peek'n Peak Resort Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Deluxe Loft, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Presidential)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Presidential)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Presidential)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Presidential)
Deluxe Loft, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Loft, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Clymer, Peek'n Peak Resort Trademark Collection by Wyndham is in a rural area. Peek'n Peak Ski Resort and North Hills Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mead Park and Lake Erie. Traveling with kids? Consider Wilderness Lodge, or check out an event or a game at Lake Erie Speedway. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling and sledding.Visit our Clymer travel guide
- Lake Erie Speedway - 20 min drive
- Penn State Erie - 30 min drive
- Splash Lagoon - 36 min drive
- Presque Isle Downs and Casino - 36 min drive
- Chautauqua Amphitheater - 38 min drive
- Erie Station - 36 min drive
- Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Bistro 210 — 1 min walk
- Main Ski Lodge — 1 min walk
About this property
Peek'n Peak Resort Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 19.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Definitely time for a renovation. Food was over priced was poor. I was super excited to go, but the Inn and other facilities fell short.