When you imagine a fresh spot, you might see yourself wandering around the avenues, taking note of the gorgeous world or the buildings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you're looking forward to in particular: Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum. For years, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the day has finally come to get there.
Where to Stay at Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum
Hotels near Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum
Broaden your vacation mindset at Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, a taste of the local culture.
It's in Somerset, 25 miles from the hustle and bustle of Trenton, the state's capital.
If you are in favor of staying in the area, there are 3 nearby hotels. The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick and The Heldrich Hotel are great choices and they are within 2 miles of Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum.
Save a few dollars for sightseeing and adventuring by choosing an inexpensive hotel. Only 1 mile away, the Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center is a great choice.
Add a touch of magic to your vacation by booking your stay at one of the prestigious hotels. The Residence Inn by Marriott Somerset and the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Somerset are distinguished options that provide superior comfort and service.
If the delectable coffee at Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe doesn't get you pumped for a day at Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, the sweet treats will. This local spot is not far at all. You might also want to rejuvenate with a hearty dinner at Glass Woods Tavern. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also near. Finally, kickstart a lively night out with a few beers at Stress Factory Comedy Club.
There are a few other things happening in the vicinity of Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum:
- Expand your knowledge of this planet's natural history at Rutgers University Geology Museum, a great place to take the whole family.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without a trip to the mall. Head on over to Kilmer Square where you can enjoy checking out its wide selection of retailers and food joints.
- Rutgers New Brunswick is an important community landmark as well as an educational institution. Don't miss out on taking part in a campus tour.
- While we don't hold the answers to humanity's burning queries, you can probably mull over them at Christ Church New Brunswick, one of the most prominent houses of worship in the region.
- Connect with your spiritual side while on vacation and sit with other worshipers at First Reformed Church.
It is 0.2 miles from Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum to the most conveniently located rail station, New Brunswick Station.
Our directory of resorts and motels in Somerset furnishes everything you need, so you are sure to get selections near Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum that you'll fall in love with. Somerset saw quite a few sightseers last year, so start going. You can roam boldly when reservation time arrives, too: visitors of all types would endorse their Somerset hotel to a family member. All the insider info you're searching you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Somerset accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
- We've got relaxing suites for everyone, from big reunions to solitary travelers.
- The staff at accommodation around Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum provide great service as you might hope near such a dazzling site.
Somerset rooms saw additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. And thanks to Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, your favorite spot is calling you.
With Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum checked off your list, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Somerset.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off your good times with a bang; next day, get educated about regional history.
- Take a day to plot some adventures, and you'll soon see Somerset also knows some things about welcoming its arrivals with a cordial hello.
- Somerset has been a closed book, but it is currently starting to make itself known.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Somerset, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some all-new selfies!