Travelers to Jastrzebie-Zdroj will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jastrzebie-Zdroj
Places to visit in the larger region include Zory Sports Hall, Zory Plaza, and Regional Museum of Zory. Additionally, you'll find Golf Resort Lipiny and DinoPark Ostrava in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Jastrzebie-Zdroj, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 70 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Tychy Prime is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Jastrzebie-Zdroj. This 3-star hotel in Tychy features a casino, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of Jastrzebie-Zdroj. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Belweder is 19 mi (30.5 km) from the center of Jastrzebie-Zdroj. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ustron can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Jastrzebie-Zdroj
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Jastrzebie-Zdroj Pom. Station. Jastrzebie-Zdroj may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Jastrzebie-Zdroj
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Jastrzebie-Zdroj each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F