Visitors to Jawhar are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jawhar
As you plan for your vacation to Jawhar, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Sajan Nature Club A Nature Trails Resort is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the center of Jawhar. This 3-star resort in Sajan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Khanvel Resort is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Jawhar. This 3-star resort in Khanvel features a water park, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Forest Village Holiday Homes is 16 mi (25.7 km) from central Jawhar. This 3.5-star hotel in Khanvel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Jawhar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Jawhar gets about 84.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F