- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Red Sea Mall
- 5 min walk
- Jeddah Sea Corniche
- 4 min drive
- Floating Mosque
- 6 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Elaf Jeddah Hotel- Red Sea Mall is located in Jeddah's Ash Shati neighborhood. Floating Mosque and DAMAC Al Jawharah Tower are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Red Sea Mall and Heraa International Mall. Fakieh Aquarium and Al Shallal Theme Park are also worth visiting.
- Red Sea Mall - 5 min walk
- Jeddah Sea Corniche - 4 min drive
- Floating Mosque - 6 min drive
- Sultan Mall - 7 min drive
- Jeddah International Exhibition Center - 7 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Kinda – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Elaf Jeddah Hotel- Red Sea Mall
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 125 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Elaf Hotel
- Elaf Hotel Red Sea
- Elaf Jeddah Hotel Red Sea Mall
- Elaf Jeddah Red Sea Mall
- Elaf Red Sea
- Elaf Red Sea Hotel
- Elaf Hotel Red Sea Mall
- Elaf Red Sea Mall
- Elaf Jeddah Red Sea Mall
- Elaf Jeddah Hotel- Red Sea Mall Hotel
- Elaf Jeddah Hotel- Red Sea Mall Jeddah
- Elaf Jeddah Hotel- Red Sea Mall Hotel Jeddah
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I was expecting much more open and spacious hotel. When I booked through Expedia, I got the confirmation receipt but there was an issue between hotel and Expedia which I was not aware of. The issue was never followed up by either entities. Once I reached, hotel didn’t offer me any room until I called Expedia. It took over two hours to address which was extremely inconvenient for my family. Our flight was few hours later. Once the hotel realized the issue was between hotel and Expedia - they could immediately offer us a room looking at my confirmation email (paid). Hotel could figure that out directly with Expedia. Very unhappy. I never had this experience.