Visitors can enjoy all that Jeffersonville has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 108 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Macon
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jeffersonville
Places to visit in the larger region include Warner Robins Museum of Aviation, Robins Air Force Base, and E.L. Greenway Welcome Center. In the area, you'll also find Warner Robins Little Theater and Middle Georgia Technical College.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Suburban Inn - This 2-star hotel features free parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jeffersonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Jeffersonville gets about 48.11 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F