Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Jeju, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and waterfront.
- There are 660 hotels and other accommodations in Jeju
- The closest major airport is in Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jeju
The city's natural beauty is on display at Tapdong Beach Plaza, Yongyeon Pond, and Sarabong Park. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Dongmun Market Place and Jeju Folk Oil Market. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Jeju Ferry Terminal, Dohup Port, and Kimnyoung Maze Park are favorite sights to visit.
In Jeju, there are 660 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Beach Hotel - This 3-star motel in Jocheon features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
- Jeju Dam Spavill - This 2.5-star hotel in Hallim features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- Bluespring Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hallim can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and overall condition.
Dressing for Jeju
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Jeju gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F