Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Seogwipo resort in Seogwipo City with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Popular property highlights
This romantic resort is located in Seogwipo (Seogwipo City), close to Eongtto Falls, Gogeunsan Mountain, and Jeju World Cup Stadium. Local attractions also include Seri World and Yakchunsa Temples.
2 outdoor pools, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool are available at this smoke-free resort. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-in, tour/ticket assistance, and a convenience store are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Kitchens come with refrigerators and stovetops, and guests will also find upscale touches like private spa tubs and jetted tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Palm Valley Resort
Palm Valley Resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This romantic resort also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Palm Valley Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private spa tub
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: KRW 7000 for adults and KRW 7000 for children (approximately)
- Palm Valley Resort Seogwipo
- Palm Valley Seogwipo
- Palm Valley Resort
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.