Visitors to Jerome are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and bars. Top sights in the area include Montezuma Castle National Monument, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Bell Rock.
- You'll find 426 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sedona
- The closest major airport is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jerome
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mine Museum and Jerome Cemetery. You'll also find Verde Canyon Railroad and Pine Shadows Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jerome. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ghost City Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jerome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 99°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 100°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Jerome gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F