Get an overview of this hotelIn Harborside Financial Center, 4 miles from Manhattan
Popular property highlights
Hudson river pier
This Jersey City hotel is on the Harborside Financial Center's south pier overlooking New York Harbor and directly across the river from Wall Street next to the PATH rail station; Newark Airport is 12 miles away.
Workout with a view
Built in 2002, Hyatt Regency on the Hudson features a lap pool with skyline views and an on-site restaurant and lounge.
Ready for business
This Jersey City Hyatt Regency's 350 guestrooms offer complimentary WiFi and wired Internet access, large desks with task lighting, refrigerators, in-room safes, designer toiletries, and windows that open.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson
The Hyatt Regency on the Hudson brings together a wide array of amenities in one convenient Jersey City location, including: 350 guestrooms, a modern 24-hour business center, a restaurant, luggage storage, valet parking (surcharge) and a heated indoor lap pool. The hotel business center offers free WiFi, faxing, mail, and copying service. Meeting and special-event facilities can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in 20,000 square feet of space. The gift shop stocks refreshments, magazines, postcards, and souvenirs. Plenty of shopping and activities - like kayaking, helicopter sightseeing, and a playground - can be found nearby. This property was renovated in 2010 and is smoke free.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2002
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 350
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Vu Restaurant and Lounge - The hotel's steak and seafood restaurant serves fresh lobster, aged prime beef, and other specialties. The semi-formal dining room has candlelit tables and panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, all the way to the Statue of Liberty. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. The adjacent Vu Lounge is a stylish place to sip a cocktail and relax.
A hot and cold breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM in the restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hudson Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hudson Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hudson
- Hyatt Regency Hudson
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay any time for travel any time in a Romance rate plan and receive the following:
- Full breakfast for 2 daily; in the hotel's dining area
- Welcome gift of sparking wine and strawberries upon arrival
- Free parking
- Late check-out of 1 PM
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert