good enough for me!
Posted Sep 26, 2016
+Bus route 320 takes you directly from the front of the hotel to NYC Port Authority Bus Terminal. I suggest buying a round trip to save $$$! They run pretty efficiently every 10-20 minutes unless it's morning rush hour.
+We got an updated room with new sofas and beds (negative listed below though!)
+Free continental breakfast had a great selection of pastries, fruit, eggs, waffles, etc.
+Decent TV channel selection
+Bed was nice and firm, sheets were clean.
+Lots of restaurants and shopping in the immediate area
+Will let you drop off bags if it is not check-in time yet. Will also let you leave bags after check out if you have a late flight like us or want to explore NYC a bit more without schlepping bags with you.(VERY THANKFUL!)
+I liked that they have laundry facilities and supplies if needed, though we did not utilize during our stay.
- Though our room was updated, a giant spider crawled down the wall 10 minutes into walking in.
- Shower head was not anchored in wall and could be moved around while trying to adjust head.
- Ceiling panels in bathroom were water damaged and kind of gross to look at while showering.
- Vending machines were WAY overpriced. $2 for a bottle of water. I suggest you just walk to the gas station!
- Sheets on bed were never changed, bed was just remade everyday (for my 5 day stay). I could tell because my eye makeup was still on pillow/sheets.
If you're like me and just need a clean place to sleep after a long day then this works!