Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Chapel of the Ascension
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Chapel of the Ascension and Church of All Nations. Augusta Victoria and Brigham Young University Jerusalem Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 196 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Hotel 7 Arches Jerusalem
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2017.
Hotel 7 Arches Jerusalem has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1962
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Free self parking
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Computer station
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Bistro - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- 7 Arches
- 7 Arches Hotel
- 7 Arches Hotel Jerusalem
- 7 Arches Jerusalem
- Hotel 7 Arches
- Hotel 7 Arches Jerusalem
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.