Get an overview of this hotelJerusalem hotel in West Jerusalem, walk to Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem
Located in West Jerusalem, this boutique hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Mamilla Mall, Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem, and Damascus Gate. Garden Tomb and Temple Mount are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features 3 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 142 rooms offer WiFi, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ILS 40 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
The Main Dining Room - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Roof Top Wine and Cheese - This restaurant serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Rotisserie - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Allegro Bistro Cafe - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 70 per person (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Notre Dame Guest House
- Notre Dame Jerusalem
- Notre Dame Jerusalem Center Hotel
- Notre Dame Jerusalem Center
- Pontifical Institute Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center
- Pontifical Institute Notre Dame Jerusalem Center
- Pontifical Notre Dame
- Pontifical Notre Dame Hotel
- Pontifical Notre Dame Hotel Jerusalem Institute Center
- Notre Dame Guest House Hotel Jerusalem
- Notre Dame Guest House Hotel
- Notre Dame Guest House Jerusalem
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.