- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Royal HaRav Kook 7
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, City View
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Royal HaRav Kook 7 is in the city center. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Ben Yehuda Street - 1 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 11 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 12 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 13 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 14 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 6 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 9 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 50 min drive
About this property
Royal HaRav Kook 7
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ILS 40 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: ILS 150 per accommodation, per stay
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: ILS 170 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal HaRav Kook 7 Jerusalem
- Royal HaRav Kook 7 Apartment
- Royal HaRav Kook 7 Jerusalem
- Royal HaRav Kook 7 Apartment Jerusalem
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The location was excellent for us being so near to Jaffe st and Zion Square etc. The apartment itself was adequate but not true to the photographs and rather smaller than we expected in particular the second bedroom which needed some attention. The outside balcony area was very pleasant. We would have preferred the opportunity to change the towels and bedding mire frequently but were not prepared to pay a substantial sum daily in order for this to happen . The washing machine therefore was very useful .