Overview of Shlomtzi Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Economy Double or Twin Room
Comfort Double or Twin Room
About this area
Shlomtzi Hotel is located in Jerusalem. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Mamilla Mall - 5 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 5 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 7 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 8 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 10 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 6 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 7 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 43 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests with Breakfast plans must book meals in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property's breakfast is served at a nearby bar, located 109 yards (100 meters) away.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Shlomtzi Hotel Jerusalem
- Shlomtzi Jerusalem
- Shlomtzi Hotel Hotel
- Shlomtzi Hotel Jerusalem
- Shlomtzi Hotel Hotel Jerusalem
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely place, in a great location. Really close to the old city (new gate). The rooms are spacious and clean. The shower is fantastic! Although there is no reception, Olga is very responsive on whatsapp. The main downside is the internet, which is quite poor. I could only send an email using a vpn connection, and a lot of websites could not be accessed. The mattress is also very soft and after 5 days, you can feel it on your back. Other than that, it's good value for money.