Overview of Villa Ba'moshava
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Balcony
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
In the historical district, Villa Ba'moshava is in an area with good shopping. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mamilla Mall and Ben Yehuda Street. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 7 min drive
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 8 min drive
- Mount Zion - 12 min drive
- King David's Tomb - 12 min drive
- Israel Museum - 18 min drive
- Jerusalem Biblical Zoo Station - 14 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 25 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 53 min drive
- Lobby — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Charming, clean friendly.quiet