Picture yourself sauntering around the avenues during your perfect holiday, gazing up at the exquisite scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. However, Jheel Park is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. You have wanted to go there for years, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Where Is There to Stay at Jheel Park?
Hotels near Jheel Park
Jheel Park is a great place to spend a few hours.
You can find it in Delhi, a bustling city that many tourists enjoy getting to know.
If you're planning on staying within striking distance of Jheel Park, there are at least 4 accommodation options within 0.1 miles. Another great option is Global Business Park, located 13 miles away. It has 74 places to consider. Some of the recommended choices are The Oberoi Gurgaon, Trident, Gurgaon and The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences, Gurugram.
There are a few lower-priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels awaiting you in the area. The Taj Palace Hotel is a 0.7 miles walk away and the ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi is 0.8 miles away.
If you'd prefer to spend your nights somewhere that you can adoringly describe to friends and family when you get home, you should know that there are some impressive upmarket hotels nearby. Indulge in the fantastic facilities at the Hotel Diplomat and the Hotel Cosy Grand. These establishments are only 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Before heading to Jheel Park, stop for a coffee and a treat at Chaayos. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a great place to satisfy your tastebuds. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have dinner at another spot in the vicinity, Bikanervala. You'll want to get the night started at QRO Gourmeteriia, one of the area's busy bars.
Not quite ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's more than just Jheel Park to do in the area:
- It might be rather old, but Dhaula Kuan is still a bustling square where you can read a newspaper while basking in the magic of its historical surrounds.
- Stop by Delhi National Railway Museum, a leisurely pursuit the whole family can enjoy.
- Find a great deal, buy a memento or sample some of the local fare at GK Market.
- Immerse yourself in the sounds of nature when you head into the welcoming arms of Pusa Hill Forest.
- Malai Mandir is a place built for worship embedded with remarkable architectural intricacies.
The rail terminal, Sardar Patel Marg Station, can be found 0.5 miles away from Jheel Park, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Expedia's list of Delhi hotels supplies everything you want, so you're certain to get locales near Jheel Park you'll adore. It's time to start hunting lots of arrivals stop by from everywhere in the world. Once booking time is here, rest easy: visitors of all types would endorse their Delhi hotel to a buddy. All the information you're searching you'll find right here.
- From family reunions to singles, we have comfortable accommodations for everyone.
- Appropriate for such a stunning feature, the staff at lodging near Jheel Park provide awesome service.
- Rooms in Delhi accommodation are always clean and neat.
We see your prized spot in your future thanks to Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Jheel Park.
With Jheel Park crossed off your timetable, there are still further activities to do in Delhi.
- To really experience everything the area has to offer, check out all the fun near Delhi.
- You'll find Delhi also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after a time spent on its ample activities.
- Get enlightened about the area's background, then head out on the town to top off your good times right.
Paying a visit to Delhi is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Jheel Park from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet some new group photos!